A fun, crispy appetizer for the whole family. Rich in protein, this makes for a much healthier and much easier version of a great party classic!
- 1 Pack (6oz) of Sach Habanero Paneer or Mint Chutney Paneer(Buy here), cut into 2” strips
- 1 tablespoon flour (All purpose or Almond flour for KETO)
- Vegetable oil for frying (enough to fill a medium saucepan to a depth of about half an inch)
- Cut the Paneer cheese into roughly equal-sized ‘fries’ (around 1.5cm in thickness)
- Roll the fries in the flour
- Heat up the oil in a saucepan until the end of the ‘fry’ dipped into it sizzles. Then, carefully lower the fries into the oil. Fry for a couple of minutes until golden