Coconut Curry Paneer Rice Bowl
This Coconut Curry Paneer Rice Bowl from @hungryroot will warm up your heart. Made with just 4 ingredients, this perfect weeknight meal comes together in less than 15mins.
Servings: Serves 4
Recipe by: HungryRoot
- 6 oz Sach Original Organic Paneer
- 1 Pack True Leaf Farms Baby Spinach
- 1 Pack Hungryroot Organic Seasoned Jasmine Rice or 4 cups of cooked rice
- 1/2 cup of Hungryroot Coconut Curry
- If using cooked rice, heat skillet over med-high and add 2 packs of rice with 1 tbsp water, stirring occasionally 2-3 min until warm; add to bowls.
- Cut paneer into 1 in cubes; heat 1 tbsp oil in skillet over med and sauté paneer 2-3 min until golden; Turn off the heat + mix in ¼ - ½ cup curry; add to bowls.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in large skillet over med-high and sauté half the spinach. Add salt/pep 1-2 min until wilted; add remaining spinach and cook 1-2 min more until all spinach is wilted; add to bowls.