Grilled Paneer Bruschetta with Apricot, Tomato, & Basil
Summertime is here! And that means summer vacations, picnics, and parties with friends and family are all in full swing. This delicious combination of sweet and tart will be a hit with all your friends and family!
Serving Size: 2
Recipe by: CHARLOTTE CANDLER (@charlottecandler)
- 1 pack (6oz) The Original Paneer, thinly sliced lengthwise
- 1 Heirloom Tomatoes, diced or ½ pt. cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 2 small Apricots, chopped
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for brushing
- 1/4 c. thinly sliced basil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- Pinch of crushed black pepper
- Preheat the grill or grill pan over medium-high heat.
- Slice the paneer into strips, and brush on both sides lightly with oil and place on the grill.
- Cook until golden, about 2-3 minutes per side.
- In a small mixing bowl, toss together diced heirloom tomatoes, two small apricots, basil, garlic, oregano, and salt.
- Place grilled paneer on a platter and top with the tomato-apricot mix
- Drizzle with some cracked black pepper and serve!