Here is a step-by-step guide on how to make Paneer Kathi rolls - A popular Indian tortilla wrap filled with marinated paneer and buttery veggies.
Serving Size: 8
For the Paneer Marinade:
Remaining Ingredients for Kathi Rolls:
Marinate the Paneer:
- Mix all of the marinade ingredients together in a bowl and whisk until well combined.
- Fold in the paneer gently, cover, and place in the refrigerator for a few hours or overnight.
Make the Kathi Roll Filling:
Heat a large skillet over medium high heat and add the oil. Once the oil is hot add the cumin seeds and let them splutter for a few seconds.
Add the onions and bell peppers and sauté for 4-5 minutes until they are slightly softened and then add the garlic. Sauté the garlic for 2-3 minutes until fragrant and then add in the paneer along with all of the marinade.
Cook the paneer, stirring gently for about 5-6 minutes until the paneer is soft. Taste for salt, adjust if necessary and then add the cilantro and turn off the heat.
- Place all of the ingredients in a food processor/mini chopper and blend well until combined.
- Spread each of the tortilla/paratha with a generous spoonful of cilantro jalapeno sauce or the sauce of your choice, add sliced cucumbers, top with a couple of spoonfuls of the paneer filling and then roll up tightly.
- Cut in half, serve with additional cilantro jalapeno sauce and enjoy!