This insanely delicious Papaya salad is a light refreshing one bowl meal ready in less than 15mins. It’s perfect for a picnic and will be a hit at any party!
Serving Size: 2
- 1 Pack (6oz) of SACH MINT CHUTNEY Paneer (Buy here)
- 1 small under ripe papaya
- 10-12 cherry tomatoes (halved and cut into bite-size pieces)
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- Julienned raw vegetables (cucumbers, carrots, radishes etc)
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 to 2 tsp. Thai chili sauce
- 1/4 heaping tsp salt
- 3-4 tbsp Vegan fish Sauce
- ½ cup cilantro
- To prepare the Sauce; In a large saucepan of boiling water, cook the soba noodles until al dente, about 4 minutes.
- Drain and rinse under cold water until cooled. Shake out excess water and transfer the noodles to a large bowl; drizzle with oil and toss to coat.