Enjoy a present-day classic Japanese dish with this Paneer tempura bowl recipe. It’s a comforting meal that’s wonderfully light, making it perfect for a weekend lunch.
- 1 Pack (6oz) of SACH Paneer (Buy here), cut into 2” strips
- ½ pound dry soba noodles
- Olive oil, for drizzling
- 8 cups water
- 2 boiled eggs, cut into half
- Julienned raw vegetables (cucumbers, carrots, radishes etc)
- ½ cup cilantro
- To prepare the soba; In a large saucepan of boiling water, cook the soba noodles until al dente, about 4 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold water until cooled. Shake out excess water and transfer the noodles to a large bowl; drizzle with oil and toss to coat.
- To make Paneer Tempura: Cut Sach original Paneer into small cubes. In a bowl, mix together flour, cornstarch, water, black pepper, and grated garlic. Mix well. Dip each piece of Paneer into the batter. Deep fry till golden brown.
- Transfer the soba to bowls and top with the Paneer tempura, cucumbers, carrots, radishes, and scallions and serve.
- Garnish with Cilantro