Sheet Pan Roasted Paneer with Veggies and Avocado Lime Crème Fraîche
We love wraps, partly because they are easy, no fuss, and also extremely satisfying. You can use any filling and have a quick cozy meal in under an hour.
This Paneer and Roasted Veggie Wrap is our new favorite!
Summer veggies get roasted and slightly charred and with the SACH Paneer you get not only the added protein, but a spectacular pairing of cheese and veggies all tucked into a warm tortilla. You can also add a squeeze of lime, cilantro, and the Avocado Lime Crème Fraîche which adds a creamy citrus sauce that marries these ingredients all together. Enjoy!!
Recipe by: Bebe Black Carminito
For the Paneer
For Roasted Veggies from Imperfect Foods
For the Avocado Lime Crème Fraîche
- Preheat the oven to 375 and prep a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place all sliced and trimmed veggies on a sheet pan and drizzle olive oil over evenly and season with salt and pepper.
- While veggies are roasting for the first 15 minutes prep your paneer and cube, drizzle with oil, and season with salt and pepper.
- Take out pan after the first 15 minutes and add Paneer, roast an additional 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, while the veggies & paneer cooks, make the Avocado Lime Crème Fraîche. To make this, add all the ingredients into the bowl of a small food processor and pulse until creamy and homogeneous. Adjust seasoning at the end. Store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- To serve, top the warmed tortillas with a dollop of Avacado Lime Crème Fraîche, top with roasted paneer and veggies, and a handful of Arugula leaves.
We are really proud to be partners with @imperfectfoods and be a part of their mission in fighting fight food waste and building a more sustainable food system for everyone.