Whipped Paneer Dip with Cilantro, Mint & Basil.
Creamy, tangy, and downright irresistible! Ready in just minutes, this spicy paneer dip recipe will be the star of your next holiday gathering.
Photo & Recipe by: Shruti Thundiyil
- 1 cup crumbled Spicy Habanero Paneer
- 1/2 cup chopped Cilantro
- 1/4 cup chopped Mint
- 1/4 cup chopped Basil
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp. finely grated lemon zest (optional)
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- Kosher salt
- 1/2 cup Brightland Ardor olive oil
- 2 Tbs. fresh lemon juice; more as needed
- Combine all the ingredients spicy crumbled Paneer, Greek yogurt and the lemon zest(optional) in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Add all the remaining ingredients - While the processor is running, feel free to add in additional olive oil until the dip is creamy and smooth. Add fresh lemon juice in the end.
- Garnish it with finely chopped herbs and serve immediately with toasted naan bites or sliced vegetables.