Maple Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Brown Butter roasted Paneer & Crispy Sage
Maple Roasted Sweet Potatoes and Paneer with Brown Butter and Crispy Sage
Serving Size: 4
3-4 medium sweet potatoes, cubed
- 2 blocks of SACH paneer, cubed the same size as the sweet potatoes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2-3 tablespoons maple syrup, depending on desired sweetness
- ¾ teaspoon sea salt
- Chili flakes, optional
- ¼ cup pomegranate seeds
- 3 tablespoons toasted pecans
- 4 tablespoons salted butter
- 8-10 sage leaves
Preheat oven to 425℉.
- Cut potatoes and paneer into cubes.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together olive oil, maple syrup and salt.
- Then, about a cup at a time, stir in sweet potato and paneer to coat the cubes in the dressing, adding another cup after the previous batch is well mixed.
- Add the dressed sweet potato and paneer to a large sheet pan in one single layer. Sprinkle with another pinch of salt, and roast, stirring every 15 minutes until the cubes are crispy on a few sides.
- In a small saucepan, melt butter over medium heat and cook until light golden brown. Add sage leaves, and cook until crispy. Spoon sweet potatoes onto a serving plate and top with pecans, pomegranates, sage and brown butter.