Crispy Tandoori Paneer Nuggets
Marinated in our original eclectic blend of Tandoori Masala sauce and then lightly fried for the perfect crunch these Tandoori nuggets are sure to be a hit at any party or family gatherings!
Servings: Serves 3-4
Photo by: Deepika Kalla (@thedeeperlivingeats)
- Add grated potatoes and Paneer in a mixing bowl along with corn starch, salt, coriander and chili powder. Combine well and knead until the mixture forms a smooth dough. Cover and set aside or refrigerate for about 30 minutes.
- Open & pour a sachet of SACH Tandoori Masala sauce in a small mixing bowl. Make a mix of Panko and salt to a separate bowl.
- Take a tablespoon of the paneer mixture and shape into medium sized balls/nuggets.
One at a time, dip each ball into the tandoori sauce, allowing any excess sauce to drain back into the bowl as you remove it. You can also let the paneer potato balls marinate for 10-15mins in the Tandoori Sauce for a deeper flavor.
Place the marinated paneer balls in Panko and turn balls until all sides are coated.
Repeat the process with rest of the portions.
- Heat any neutral oil (like Canola or Avocado oil) in a dutch oven or wok over medium high heat to 300°F. Gently place a batch of these balls in oil and fry until crisp and golden brown.
- Transfer the fried paneer nuggets to a paper towel-lined baking sheet or platter. Repeat the frying process with the remaining nuggets.
- Serve hot with the dip of your choice.