Sheet-Pan Tandoori Paneer with Charred Broccoli & Mushrooms
Servings: Serves 3-4
Photo by: Deepika Kalla (@thedeeperlivingeats)
- 1 Pack SACH original paneer cut into small cubes
- 2 sachets Tandoori Masala Sauce
- 1 cup Broccoli Florets
- 1 cup Mushrooms, full or cut in half
- 2 tsp Olive Oil (optional)
- 1/4 tsp Kosher Salt
- Black Pepper
Preheat the oven to 375 and prep a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place broccoli, mushrooms, and cubed paneer in a mixing bowl and drizzle 2 packs of Tandoori Masala Sauce over evenly and season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Roast, in middle of oven, flipping once halfway through cooking, until veggies are tender-crisp, 8-10mins.
- Serve over rice, or with warmed tortillas.