Grilled Paneer Skewers with Mango Ginger Sauce
Get ready to fire up the grill and kick-off summer with this tangy and tart grilled Paneer skewers.
Serving Size: 2
Recipe by: CHARLOTTE CANDLER (@charlottecandler)
- 1 pack of SACH Spicy Habanero paneer, cut into strips
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 ripe mango, cubed
- small chunk of ginger, diced
- 1/4 of an orange, plus slices to serve
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- Pinch of crushed black pepper
- Heat a grill pan on high heat with olive oil
- Slice Sach Spicy Habanero paneer into strips, slide onto skewers and drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper and place onto hot pan or grill
- Cook until golden on both sides and remove from heat
- For the mango-ginger sauce: Add cubed mango, ginger, and the juice of the orange slice to a blender or food processor and blend until smooth. Add salt, and a pinch of black pepper to the sauce
- To serve: Drizzle mango-ginger sauce onto the skewers and pour extra into a small bowl for dipping.