Mini Turmeric Paneer Tarts
Looking for a last-minute appetizer for a mid-week happy hour? 🍻
This Turmeric paneer tart recipe from @thepalatetrails has just three ingredients and is ready in under 30minutes. Kind of perfect, huh?
Recipe by: Rinky Kundnani (@thepalatetrails)
- Sheets of Kontos Fillo Dough, cut in 12 squares (you won’t need to use the whole dough – 1/8 section is enough for 12 slots)
- 1 Pack Sach Turmeric Twist Paneer, crumble with hands for a perfect chunky texture
- 1-2 tbsps Lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- 2-3 tbsps chopped cilantro (to serve)
- Preheat oven at 380F & drizzle oil in the cupcake pan
- Tear the fillo dough roughly – and line each cupcake pan slot with it.
- In a bowl, add crumbled paneer, lemon juice, and cilantro. Taste the paneer and add more salt if needed.
- Add about 2 tbsps of paneer mix over each fillo.
- Bake for 9 minutes and broil on low for 1 minute.
- Garnish with some more cilantro and serve with Brooklyn Delhi's Guntur Sannam Hot Sauce. Bon Appetit 🎉 Add to Cart
Download Recipe (PDF)