Paneer Bread Pakora with Mint Chutney
Need something satisfying to help you wrap up your week? Get ready for a dish that will bring you all the feels but only takes 15 mins to cook - Crispy Paneer Bread Pakora!!!!
Servings: Makes 2 sandwiches
Recipe by: Charlotte Candler (@charlottecandler)
1/2 pack (3oz) Spicy Habanero PaneerFor the pakora batter:
- ½ cup of chickpea flour
- 1 cup of water
- ¼ cup of arrowroot powder to thicken
- ½ tsp of turmeric
- ½ tsp of paprika
- ½ tsp of cayenne
- ½ tsp of Garam masala
- 1 handful of mint diced very small (can use a food processor too)
- 1 tbsp of grated ginger
- 1 clove of grated garlic
- ¼ cup of olive oil
- For the pakora batter: Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix - adding extra arrowroot or water as needed until the batter has a thick consistency.
- For the mint chutney: Combine diced mint, grated ginger, garlic, and olive oil in a small bowl or a blender and blend together.
- Heat avocado oil (about ½ inch deep in a large pan) on high heat.
- Spread mint chutney onto two pieces of sprouted bread.
- Add thinly sliced Spicy Habanero Paneer into the bread to form a sandwich
- Dip sandwich into the batter using a spoon to make sure it’s evenly coated
- Place sandwich into the pan and cook on both sides until golden brown
- Slice and serve!