Rye toast with Fresh Figs, Basil and Spicy Habanero Paneer
We love Figs! The sweet and soft texture pairs perfectly with savory or salty ingredients. This easy and quick fig toast with creamy paneer can be served as a breakfast, an appetizer at a dinner party, or with wine at your next girls' night-in.
Serving Size: 2
Recipe by: CHARLOTTE CANDLER (@charlottecandler) INGREDIENTS:
- SACH Spicy Habanero Or Original paneer, cut into strips
- 1-2 fresh figs, sliced
- fresh basil
- Balsamic glaze
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Bread of your choice, we have used Rye bread (1/2-inch thick)
- Trim the top and bottom of the figs, then cut them into thin slices.
- Toast your bread. Top with paneer, sliced figs, and fresh basil.
- Drizzle with olive oil and serve with coffee or tea.