Paneer Babycorn Masala
This recipe is perfect for busy evenings when you want a tasty meal without spending too much time in the kitchen. Our Tandoori Paneer starter includes everything you need to create a culinary masterpiece quickly. This Paneer Baby Corn Masala is the perfect blend of traditional Indian flavors and convenience, making for a delightful dinner experience.
Servings: Serves 3-4
Photo by: Deepika Kalla (@thedeeperlivingeats)
- 1 Pack Tandoori Paneer Meal Starter
- 6 oz baby corn
- 1 red onion, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
Preheat the oven to 375 and prep a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place broccoli, mushrooms, and cubed paneer in a mixing bowl and drizzle the pack of Tandoori Masala Sauce over evenly and season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Roast, in middle of oven, flipping once halfway through cooking, until veggies are tender-crisp, 8-10mins.
- Serve over rice, or with warmed tortillas.