Spicy Buffalo Paneer Bites
Photo by: Mackenzie Smith Kelley
- 2 X 6 oz. of SACH Original Paneer, cubed
- 4 tbsp arrowroot or cornstarch
- 1tbsp rice flour (optional)
- salt and pepper to taste
For the buffalo sauce
- 4-6 tbsp hot sauce, ideally Franks RedHot
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/8 tsp granulated garlic
- dried herbs of your choice
- Cube the paneer roughly into small bite-sized pieces.
- Stir together the arrowroot/cornstarch, rice flour, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Lightly dust each paneer piece with the flour mix. Keep aside.
- To make the buffalo sauce: Melt the butter and stir in the hot sauce, granulated garlic, dried herbs, and salt.
- Pan fry or deep fry the coated paneer pieces until golden brown; for about 3-4minutes.
- Put the paneer bites in a large mixing bowl and toss with the buffalo sauce to coat. Serve immediately.