Spicy Habanero Paneer and Green Olive Tapenade Sandwich
Full of flavor and super-satisfying, this hearty vegetarian sandwich is layered with homemade tapenade, microgreens, and our very own spicy habanero paneer - all tucked inside toasted whole wheat seeded bread to ensure you're nourishing your body with plenty of protein and healthy fats.
It's a sandwich you’ll fall in love with, and will likely make over and over again.
Recipe by: Bebe Black Carminito
INGREDIENTS:Green Olive Tapenade (Makes 1 1/2 cups)
- 1 cup pitted Castelvetrano olives
- 1/4 cup capers rinsed and dried
- 1/4 cup jarred sun-dried tomatoes julienne cut in oil (reserve oil)
- 1 garlic clove sliced
- Zest of 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup Italian parsley rough chopped
- 1 tablespoon sun-dried tomato oil from jar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt to taste (SEE NOTE)
To build sandwich
- Condiments of your choice; Mustard, herbed Mayonnaise or plain
- 6 oz. of SACH Spicy Habanero sliced
- 4 slices Whole wheat seeded bread or bread of your choice
- Sprouts or Spinach or green of your choosing
- Make the Tapenade: In the bowl of a mini food processor place all ingredients except the oils and pulse together. Slowly drizzle in both oils until you’ve reached the desired consistency. *
- Adjust seasoning if desired. We don’t normally add more salt due to the capers and olives being salty already.
- Toast the bread if desired then layer with condiments, sprouts or spinach, tapenade and SACH Habanero Paneer. Enjoy!
Note: Leftover Tapenade keeps in an airtight container in the refrigerator up to a week.