Protein-Packed Paneer Buddha Bowl
Habanero paneer marinated in garlic, lemon juice, salt and a touch of honey is a great way to add a big punch of flavor to a salad or grain bowl.
Serving Size: 2
- ⅓ cup extra virgin olive oil
- Juice and zest from one lemon
- ½ tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1-2 garlic cloves, smashed
- 6 ounces SACH Spicy Habanero Paneer
- Mix together olive oil, lemon juice and zest, honey, salt and garlic. Add paneer, and refrigerate for at least one hour, ideally overnight.
- For a delicious, protein-packed grain bowl: Instead of using a recipe for grain bowls, you can use what you have on hand, and make sure you are hitting on several different flavor components and textures, making the bowl both nutritious and colorful.
- For this recipe, we are using farro and paneer, both softish-- chickpeas, edamame and avocado, tangy-- beet pickled onions and the lemon garlic dressing from the paneer marinade, crunchy-- purple cabbage with salt and lime, zesty-- cilantro, and crispy-- toasted pepitas and chia seeds.
- Use remaining marinade as a dipping sauce or dressing for salad or grain bowl.